Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Some times your natural hair color is your best hair color

Before anyone freaks out, this isn't some horror story about how I tried to dye my hair and it turned out bright orange or pitch black or anything terrifying like that. 
 
 
 
On my 21st birthday, I decide I was going to do something crazy, partly because I was all excited to be 21 and wanted to do something exciting and partly because I was really early for my tutoring session. So I stopped by the Walgreens and took a look at the hair dye.  I didn't want to go too dark because I have really light sick and I didn't want to look like a witch.  I didn't want to go too light because I have really dark eyebrows and I didn't want it to be totally obvious I dyed my hair.  So I picked up a box labeled medium brown. 
 
 
I was so excited to go home and dye my hair,  I even took before and after pictures.   
 
 
 
 
Can you tell which one is which?  Because I can't.  That's right, I dyed my hair pretty much the exact same color as my natural hair color.  Morals of the story:  1) My idea of "crazy"  is really not that crazy and 2) Sometimes it's best to just not mess with your natural hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment