Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Estoy Lista - I'm ready!

I just finished packing my suitcase and honestly, I'm not sure if I could fit anything else in that thing.  The weight limit for checked bags is 51lbs and mine is weighing in at about 46lbs so hopefully our scale is right.  The information we got on packing said to be sure that you can carry it upstairs by yourself and to tell you the truth I could have some issues with that.  Most of the hotels in Spain have elevators. The problem is there made for like one or two people. Throw some suitcases in there and it's really uncomfortable. So sometimes it's easier and faster to just take the stairs.  Maybe a cute Spanish boy will help me.  So I'm ready to go.  I just need to wait a couple more days and I'm out of here!

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment