Friday, October 28, 2011

La Casa de las Locas!!

So it has been brought to my attention that, after being in Spain for almost 2 months, I still not blogged about the apartment I am living in.  It's a pretty wild and crazy place sometimes.  Greta, my "roommate", and I live with a single 60 year old woman named Carmen, which seems like it would be a pretty calm place but oh no.  Between the grandaughter, the daughter, niece, nephew, sister, and all the other visitors we have all time, it get's a little crazy in our little apartment.



Greta and I did get very lucky, and we each have our own rooms, though they are very small rooms, just big enough for a bed and a desk.

We also have a little kitchen, where we eat our meals.  The kitchen isn't big enough for a table so we eat at a little bar with stools.

It's a little cozy, but it's perfect for just the three of us

No comments:

Post a Comment