Saturday, October 8, 2011

Something New

My new classes started this passed Thursday.  I had some trouble getting my schedule to actually work out but now I finally got a working schedule with all the classes I wanted.  I have 5 classes and each class meets two times a week for 2 hours.  I have class every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays (basically when we don’t have class for because there’s a festival or a holiday then we have to make it up on a Friday). The classes I’m taking this semester are Spanish literature through the 18th century, History of Spanish Art, Grammar, Speaking and Writing, and Italian. So far everything is going great. The professors are all pretty nice and the classes don’t seem too hard. I'll definitely be a little more busy than I was before but it will be nice to have more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment