Thursday, February 16, 2012

Challenge failure

So I am way behind on this photo challenge.  I plan on catching up this weekend on all the photos I haven't taken.

In other news, my birthday was on Tuesday!  I had a lot of fun.  Obviously I had class but after that I met a group of other year long students for a glass of wine at one of my favorite jazz bars.  Then for dinner Carmen made fried pork and for dessert we had strawberry cheesecake ice cream and Carmen and Greta sang to me.  It was more like Carmen sang and Greta mumbled to try to cover up the fact that she doesn't really know the words to the song in Spanish.  After that, Greta and I just hung out and watched the movie Valentines Day.  It was a very calm birthday but a very good birthday.


For those of you who are interested, I have started a little knitting blog.  I know it won't be interesting to everybody but if you would like to see what I'm doing with just about all my free time the blog is called Knitorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment