Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Packing Complete

Today, I finally got off my butt and packed.  I really had no other option seeing as I have to be at the airport tomorrow at 6 in the morning.


So here is my packing technique.  I turn on some music and throw everything I want to take with me on my bed.  Then I go through all that stuff and get rid of everything that really just not necessary or that I don't really care about that much.  And finally I organize what's left by what bag I want it in and pack it up.  So what starts out like this....


turns into this.
   

In other news, I have decided that I am going to participate in a February Photo a Day Challenge.  I probably won't post a photo ever day on my blog just because I probably won't have Internet access ever day,  but I will take at least one picture for every day in February and I will post them all at some point during the month. I found this challenge through Pintrest.  It is from a blog call Fat Mum Slim. 

Today's picture is suppose to be My View so here it is.




What an ugly day!


No comments:

Post a Comment