Monday, February 27, 2012

Harry Potter Workout


I recently joined a gym here in Spain.  I love how I feel after working out and usually I’m pretty good about fitting in exercise, but every so often, I just don’t feel like doing anything but knitting and watching movies.  Well I think I found the answer to this.  The Harry Potter Workout.  I found this through Pintrest and I think it is awesome.  It is a list of things that happen throughout each of the Harry Potter movies like they cast a spell or Ron says “Bloody Hell” and each of these things is matched up with a particular exercise.  So the way it works is you watch the Harry Potter movie of your choice and each time something on the list happens, you do the corresponding exercise, so every time they cast a spell you do 10 sit-ups and every time Ron says Bloody Hell you do 30 jumping jacks.  I love this because it convinces me to get in a work out when working out is the last thing I want to do.   I think I’m going to have to try and find a Twilight work out too.  If there isn’t one, maybe I should just make up my own.  Every time Jacob doesn’t have a shirt on do 10 crunches…you’ll be doing crunches the whole movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment