Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spanish Friend and Spanish Class

I made friends....or my room mate made them for me. She met these people and then introduced them to me.  We have already been out with them a couple of times and we are going over to their apartment tonight because their Italian room mate is going to make us authentic Italian carbonara.

My classes started on Monday and so far everything is going great.  I only have 4 classes for this week until Italian starts next Monday.  All my teachers are great.  I actually have two classes with my room mate this semester so that will be pretty nice when we need to study.


For the photo challenge yesterday, I was suppose to take a picture of dinner, but I didn't read that.  I read what was on the list for the 8th.  So I'm going to switch it up a little.  For yesterday, I have pictures of the sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment