Sunday, February 26, 2012

No Tengo Ganas - I don't feel like it

So my Final Grade for the photo challenge is a big fat F.  I am so far behind at this point that I'm just not even going to try to catch up.  You know why?  Because I don't want to.  I just haven't felt like doing much more than the necessary things for school.  Some people might say I've been lazy....I prefer to call it relaxed.  I think that too often, people push themselves to do things they don't want to do (like take a bunch of pictures of stupid things like buttons) and that jus makes them not happy people.  This challenge hasn't been all bad.  I have taken some pretty cool pictures that I haven't posted yet and I'll put them at the end.  If this woman has another challenge in March, I might try again....maybe.







No comments:

Post a Comment