Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Semester

Today was the first day of the spring semester.  After having to change a couple classes around my classes this spring are Spanish cinema, Italian language through film, Art History (medieval-modern), Spanish American Civilizations and Introduction to Literature.  At first I thought this was going to be an easier semester, but after going to class today I think I was probably wrong about that.  I will be doing a lot of reading and writing this semester.  It's going to be a tough semester but it is nice to say that I am really interested in every single class I'm taking.  I mean, films, books, art.  What more could I ask for?  Oh yeah, learning foreign languages and cultures!!! I cannot wait to get started watching films and reading.  In fact, the first movie for my Spanish class is on it's way to me through Netflix. I am sure I will be sharing more about what I'm watching and reading very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment