Friday, January 25, 2013

Rejoining the online world

At the beginning of the month I shared with you that I had logged off of the majority of my social media websites and had no plans to log back on.  When I first started this I couldn't see it lasting for more than a week. Yet, here we are at the 25th of January and I am just now logging on to Facebook for the first time this month and honestly, I could see myself going the rest of my life without social media.  But here's the deal.  I got this really great gig as an International Studies Abroad Global Ambassador (intern) and a lot of the communication with other ambassadors and the guy in charge of all of us is through Facebook so the boycott had to come to an end.
 
I'm hoping that I'm going to be able to use Facebook just for ISA stuff and crossing my fingers that I won't get sucked back into the habit of creeping on people I'm not really friends with.
 
In ISA related news, this coming week is #blueabroad week here at UK so I should have plenty of cool education abroad activities to keep me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment