Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hace bien tiempo todo el tiempo

The weather in Granada has been absolutely perfect...all the time.  My title translates to "It's good weather all the time".  This morning I saw the first cloud I've seen since I got here. I actually read in the new paper yesturday that it hasn't rained in Granada since June 7th, or 105 days.  It's part of the reason that water prices here are so high, but I am willing to only take a two minute shower if I can have weather like this all the time.  Carmen told me that October can be pretty rain, but I don't really believe her.  It gets pretty hot here too, like mid 30's for celsius or mind 90's in fahrenheit.   It is starting to cool down a little though. Tomorrow it's only suppose to be an nice fall like  28(82) degrees.  It's almost time to break out the sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment