Monday, September 26, 2011

Italiano - Italian

This semester I'm taking a class in Italian along with all my Spanish classes.  Italian was suppose to start today but it is at the same time as my intensive month class, that doesn't end until Friday, so I'll have to miss the first 2 days of class.  I will actually be taking my Italian class in Spanish so that could be a little challenging but I'm sure I'll be able to work it out.  I've always wanted to learn Italian, having sung in Italian many many times, but I would never have to time at UK.  Here I have the time, so I figured why not go for it.

Italian is also a lot more useful in Spain than it is is America.  There are a lot of turist from Italy who come to Granada. About a week ago a man stopped my friends and I and asked if you spoke Italian and if we could tell him how to get to the cathedral.  Italian and Spanish are similar enough that we could at least point him in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment